TR Haunt

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TR Haunt

Come hangout

3 posters

Poll 5-4-16 Summer Movies Part II - The Bad Ones

Poll

Which Summer movie are you expecting to be really bad and or a flop?

[ 0 ]
    Poll 5-4-16 Summer Movies Part II - The Bad Ones Bar_left0%Poll 5-4-16 Summer Movies Part II - The Bad Ones Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Poll 5-4-16 Summer Movies Part II - The Bad Ones Bar_left0%Poll 5-4-16 Summer Movies Part II - The Bad Ones Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk
    Achieved rank by cheating

Poll 5-4-16 Summer Movies Part II - The Bad Ones Empty Re: Poll 5-4-16 Summer Movies Part II - The Bad Ones

Post by James.k.Polk Thu May 05, 2016 7:52 pm

Patch wrote:This summers choices seem rather weak. It happens 2 or 3 times a decade that there is nothing that pushes me to want to see a movie over the summer. This looks like one of those years.

There was bound to be a let-down after the insanity of last year. Jurassic World, Star Wars, Inside Out, Mad Max, Ant Man, The Revenant...

Nothing this year seems to compare to the list of "must see" films from last year
    Patch
    Patch

Poll 5-4-16 Summer Movies Part II - The Bad Ones Empty Re: Poll 5-4-16 Summer Movies Part II - The Bad Ones

Post by Patch Thu May 05, 2016 3:16 pm

This summers choices seem rather weak. It happens 2 or 3 times a decade that there is nothing that pushes me to want to see a movie over the summer. This looks like one of those years.
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Thu May 05, 2016 6:44 am

Actually aside from Ghostbusters I don't know enough about the summer crop of movies to know which ones I think will be stinkers.

I don't go to the movies often enough to get an idea what's coming.

I agree the Warcraft one looks kind of generic D&D derivative.
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Poll 5-4-16 Summer Movies Part II - The Bad Ones Empty Poll 5-4-16 Summer Movies Part II - The Bad Ones

Post by NebulaJack Wed May 04, 2016 12:02 pm

Aside from Ghostbuster and Warcraft (which I've already mentioned in the previous poll) Angry Birds looks like it'll be a dumb movie that'll make a lot of money, and I have a feeling Jason Borne will get lost in the shuffle and while not being a flop, will be very underwhelming. It's had no buzz or excitement that I'm aware of, and I hadn't even heard there was another one coming out until a week or two back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:51 pm