TR Haunt

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TR Haunt

Come hangout

+2
kegs
James.k.Polk
6 posters

boo to you.

kegs
    kegs
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together

boo to you. - Page 5 Empty Re: boo to you.

Post by kegs Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:07 am

James.k.Polk wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:I believe it is time for a new thread and that a Halloween theme is in order.

Why not let's all post fun Halloween pictures like Gonzo's "French Kiss" costume which was awesome.

Also-- do we think Gonz is going to post pictures of himself dressed up like Vegeta?  Will he ditch the sex beard?  enquiring minds want to know...

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="HsD19vt"><a href="//imgur.com/HsD19vt">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Now they just need a C3PO Ultron.

Also, I have no Halloween pictures. I made sure of that.
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk
    Achieved rank by cheating

Post by James.k.Polk Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:54 am

James.k.Polk wrote:I believe it is time for a new thread and that a Halloween theme is in order.

Why not let's all post fun Halloween pictures like Gonzo's "French Kiss" costume which was awesome.

Also-- do we think Gonz is going to post pictures of himself dressed up like Vegeta?  Will he ditch the sex beard?  enquiring minds want to know...

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="HsD19vt"><a href="//imgur.com/HsD19vt">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

boo to you. - Page 5 Empty boo to you.

Post by James.k.Polk Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:51 am

I believe it is time for a new thread and that a Halloween theme is in order.

Also-- do we think Gonz is going to post pictures of himself dressed up like Vegeta? Will he ditch the sex beard? enquiring minds want to know...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:55 pm