TR Haunt

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TR Haunt

Come hangout

+3
James.k.Polk
Patch
NebulaJack
7 posters

Holiday __eers (Ch or J as the case may be)

Patch
    Patch
    Achieved rank by cheating

Holiday __eers (Ch or J as the case may be) - Page 2 Empty Re: Holiday __eers (Ch or J as the case may be)

Post by Patch Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:21 am

Glad you are alright Doc. I'm betting it was the leg lock that put you down. I had it happen to me once (at a wedding) and ever since I've payed attention and bent my knees when I have to stand for an extended period
    kegs
    kegs
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together

Holiday __eers (Ch or J as the case may be) - Page 2 Empty Re: Holiday __eers (Ch or J as the case may be)

Post by kegs Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:58 am

theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:
    The fainting could have been from standing there with my legs locked for so long, fatigue, being dehydrated..Basically anything. All the tests came back ok.

DON'T. DO. THAT!!!
    theIllustriousDrGonzo
    theIllustriousDrGonzo

Post by theIllustriousDrGonzo Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:54 am

James.k.Polk wrote:
    theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:Concussion Gonzo will be going to the E.R. after work tonight.

I'm still curious about how this happened.  You had two beers and passed out cold and cracked your skull on the sidewalk?

I feel like part of this story is incomplete.  Anyway I'm going to scold you and tell you not to go doing stuff that leads to passing out and cracking one's skull on a sidewalk and then I am going to be worried about you some more.

Let us know what the doc says.

I was standing there watching the band and everything was fine, and then out of nowhere I started to feel a little woozy so I looked over at my friend and asked him if he'd walk outside with me an get some air and the next thing I know I'm waking up on the ground with people standing all around me. It was odd. I cracked my head on the ground when I collapsed. The doctor said the ct scan came back ok and I just have a mild head injury. The fainting could have been from standing there with my legs locked for so long, fatigue, being dehydrated..Basically anything. All the tests came back ok.
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:47 am

substitute poll on Nebsy's behalf, please visit and comment.
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:41 am

theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:Concussion Gonzo will be going to the E.R. after work tonight.

I'm still curious about how this happened. You had two beers and passed out cold and cracked your skull on the sidewalk?

I feel like part of this story is incomplete. Anyway I'm going to scold you and tell you not to go doing stuff that leads to passing out and cracking one's skull on a sidewalk and then I am going to be worried about you some more.

Let us know what the doc says.
    Sleverin
    Sleverin
    Here for Keg girls
    Here for Keg girls

Post by Sleverin Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:13 am

She rode you that good huh?
    theIllustriousDrGonzo
    theIllustriousDrGonzo

Post by theIllustriousDrGonzo Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:46 pm

Concussion Gonzo will be going to the E.R. after work tonight.
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:53 pm

kegs wrote:
    Patch wrote:Just got back from taking the boys to see Star Wars. I was able to avoid spoilers and thought it was great.

So Now SPOILERS...

Just kidding

My mind went all "Nooooooo!" ala Darth Vader.

I'm hoping to get out to see if on wednesday

Best thing about the movie??

No one went "NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:51 pm

Found the "hide all posts from Gallen" button on my facebook.

One less thing that makes me want to commit gallencide to worry about.
    theIllustriousDrGonzo
    theIllustriousDrGonzo

Post by theIllustriousDrGonzo Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:28 pm

kegs wrote:
    Patch wrote:Just got back from taking the boys to see Star Wars. I was able to avoid spoilers and thought it was great.

So Now SPOILERS...

Just kidding

I'm seeing it Thursday. I'm almost certain I'll hate it.
    kegs
    kegs

Post by kegs Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:48 pm

So Now SPOILERS...

Just kidding

Patch
    Patch

Post by Patch Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:32 pm

Just got back from taking the boys to see Star Wars. I was able to avoid spoilers and thought it was great.

So Now SPOILERS...

Just kidding
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Post by rkwsuperstar Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:55 am

NebulaJack wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:
    theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:It wasn't me, so I'm assuming it was Timely.I'm not too thrilled about it either. He's been a member for a while, but never posted until the site closed. Which is shitty. He was too good for us, but now since we're the only option he starts being active. Just ignore him.

And the first thing he did this morning in the TRV haunt was post something semi-spoilery about the new Star Wars movie. I had to temporarily suspend my "ignore Gallen" policy to remind him that posting spoilers could get his ass thrown out.  I'd love to be the one to pull that trigger.

It seemed like the only point of his post was attempting to start an argument with other people over whether or not the movie's any good. I've said before, getting upset that other people are enjoying something you don't like is a sign that it's time to reevaluate your life.

Does he really NOT like it? Or does he just say he doesn't so he can be the dissenter and get people to engage him about it?
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Post by rkwsuperstar Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:49 am

James.k.Polk wrote:Speaking of dickish trolls.  Who let Fucking Gallen into the Trv haunt group?  He's on there already talking shit about how he hated the Star Wars because he's smart so if if you liked it you're dumb.  He's the asshole who will piss and moan because a lightsaber isn't possible with real physics and that Gungans are evidence that the filmmaker doesn't understand evolution.

He's an insufferable twat.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

He hates it so much that he's going to go see again this week.
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Post by rkwsuperstar Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:48 am

James.k.Polk wrote:
    Sleverin wrote:1. What the hell is the Fortress of Nerditude?

2. Why do trolls have to be serious dicks?  I'm not a spoiler crybaby, but I wish they wouldn't flood every comment section with still shots of the movie and giant text spilling the story beans.  Its more pathetic than annoying at this point.  Is that all these pricks have in their life, to be attention whores?

There are three different factions of people from Topless Robot these days. We're like the X-Men now. We have Blue Team, Gold Team and X-Force, consisting of The Fortress of Nerditude, The Irregulars, and us in the TRV Haunt. I consider us in the Haunt the bastard kids no one likes so that makes us X-force, with the Irregulars being Luke and Rob's precious babies. I'm a member of all three, but hardly ever visit the other two. What's going on the the Fortress is bullshit. We're a small group in the haunt and one really bothers us or wants anything to do with us and I like it that way.

What's going on in The Fortress? I am in the group but hardly ever look at their page.

I never go there specifically, but I get notifications and sometimes I will look at what was posted.
    theIllustriousDrGonzo
    theIllustriousDrGonzo

Post by theIllustriousDrGonzo Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:19 am

NebulaJack wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:
    theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:It wasn't me, so I'm assuming it was Timely.I'm not too thrilled about it either. He's been a member for a while, but never posted until the site closed. Which is shitty. He was too good for us, but now since we're the only option he starts being active. Just ignore him.

And the first thing he did this morning in the TRV haunt was post something semi-spoilery about the new Star Wars movie. I had to temporarily suspend my "ignore Gallen" policy to remind him that posting spoilers could get his ass thrown out.  I'd love to be the one to pull that trigger.

It seemed like the only point of his post was attempting to start an argument with other people over whether or not the movie's any good. I've said before, getting upset that other people are enjoying something you don't like is a sign that it's time to reevaluate your life.

I hate everything and even I know that. I do enjoy harassing citrus king over ponies though..In fact I need to go do that right now.
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Post by NebulaJack Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:56 pm

James.k.Polk wrote:

James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:56 pm

And the first thing he did this morning in the TRV haunt was post something semi-spoilery about the new Star Wars movie. I had to temporarily suspend my "ignore Gallen" policy to remind him that posting spoilers could get his ass thrown out. I'd love to be the one to pull that trigger.
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:54 pm

kegs wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:Speaking of dickish trolls.  Who let Fucking Gallen into the Trv haunt group?  He's on there already talking shit about how he hated the Star Wars because he's smart so if if you liked it you're dumb.  He's the asshole who will piss and moan because a lightsaber isn't possible with real physics and that Gungans are evidence that the filmmaker doesn't understand evolution.

Have you tried just ignoring him? and if that doesn't work, just imagine him a muppet babies version of himself and think, "There, there. There, there."

I have had an "ignore Gallen" policy since that Sunday morning over a year ago when he jumped my shit in a comments thread when I was agreeing with his stupid Star Trek complaint. That was the second time he snapped at me on the comments and I was at the point where it was just the wise thing to do to just ignore any and all comments by the asshole.
    theIllustriousDrGonzo
    theIllustriousDrGonzo

Post by theIllustriousDrGonzo Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:51 am

It wasn't me, so I'm assuming it was Timely.I'm not too thrilled about it either. He's been a member for a while, but never posted until the site closed. Which is shitty. He was too good for us, but now since we're the only option he starts being active. Just ignore him.
    kegs
    kegs

Post by kegs Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:43 am

James.k.Polk wrote:Speaking of dickish trolls. Who let Fucking Gallen into the Trv haunt group? He's on there already talking shit about how he hated the Star Wars because he's smart so if if you liked it you're dumb. He's the asshole who will piss and moan because a lightsaber isn't possible with real physics and that Gungans are evidence that the filmmaker doesn't understand evolution.

Have you tried just ignoring him? and if that doesn't work, just imagine him a muppet babies version of himself and think, "There, there. There, there."
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:30 am

Speaking of dickish trolls. Who let Fucking Gallen into the Trv haunt group? He's on there already talking shit about how he hated the Star Wars because he's smart so if if you liked it you're dumb. He's the asshole who will piss and moan because a lightsaber isn't possible with real physics and that Gungans are evidence that the filmmaker doesn't understand evolution.

kegs
    kegs

Post by kegs Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:13 pm

James.k.Polk wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:

2. Why do trolls have to be serious dicks?  I'm not a spoiler crybaby, but I wish they wouldn't flood every comment section with still shots of the movie and giant text spilling the story beans.  Its more pathetic than annoying at this point.  Is that all these pricks have in their life, to be attention whores?

There are three different factions of people from Topless Robot these days. We're like the X-Men now. We have Blue Team, Gold Team and X-Force, consisting of The Fortress of Nerditude, The Irregulars, and us in the TRV Haunt. I consider us in the Haunt the bastard kids no one likes so that makes us X-force, with the Irregulars being Luke and Rob's precious babies. I'm a member of all three, but hardly ever visit the other two. What's going on the the Fortress is bullshit. We're a small group in the haunt and one really bothers us or wants anything to do with us and I like it that way.

What's going on in The Fortress? I am in the group but hardly ever look at their page.

People are posting massive Star Wars spoilers.

That's weird. I have not seen them.  Are they getting blocked or banned by the group's admins?

Don't know.

I'm a member of 2 of the three and just recently learned of the Fortress. I hardly ever go to the facebook group. I like this place here. It's homey.
    theIllustriousDrGonzo
    theIllustriousDrGonzo

Post by theIllustriousDrGonzo Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:43 am

James.k.Polk wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:

That's weird. I have not seen them.  Are they getting blocked or banned by the group's admins?

Don't know.
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:27 am

James.k.Polk wrote:

That's weird. I have not seen them. Are they getting blocked or banned by the group's admins?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:05 pm