TR Haunt

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TR Haunt

Come hangout

+3
theIllustriousDrGonzo
Patch
James.k.Polk
7 posters

M'Aidez! M'Aidez!

James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk
    Achieved rank by cheating

M'Aidez! M'Aidez! - Page 9 Empty Re: M'Aidez! M'Aidez!

Post by James.k.Polk Mon May 02, 2016 10:00 pm

rkwsuperstar wrote:Monster Mysteries is on Destination America.  Aliens.  Rednecks in the woods see aliens and choose to shoot them.  They felt under attack because they were...in the woods.  And they were aliens.  And they had to protect their family.  From...nothing, I guess.  These aliens were just looking at them, with no weapons.  Continuous shooting doesn't actually kill anything and there is no proof that there were actually aliens.

Mothman is on the ep, too, and something called a Sheepsquatch, which I'm interested in learning what that is.  A giant sheep?  A giant ape with a sheep head?

I wonder if this show is on Netflix or on Youtube.

Certain things need to be seen for ones' self/
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Post by rkwsuperstar Mon May 02, 2016 8:40 pm

NebulaJack wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:Monster Mysteries is on Destination America.  Aliens.  Rednecks in the woods see aliens and choose to shoot them.  They felt under attack because they were...in the woods.  And they were aliens.  And they had to protect their family.  From...nothing, I guess.  These aliens were just looking at them, with no weapons.  Continuous shooting doesn't actually kill anything and there is no proof that there were actually aliens.

Mothman is on the ep, too, and something called a Sheepsquatch, which I'm interested in learning what that is.  A giant sheep?  A giant ape with a sheep head?

This group of aliens abducted the same man repeatedly...then they took him and his 4-months pregnant girlfriend and they stole her baby out of her womb.  Years later he was abducted again and they introduce him to his baby.  He knows it's his because the alien told him telepathically.  Now, he's moved away from the desert and he's not abducted "as often."  

Polk, you clearly need to move to either the woods or the desert.

I'm disappointed.  The whole thing was about alien abductions.  The guide lied.  Off to google Sheepsquatch.

This is what came up when I googled it:

M'Aidez! M'Aidez! - Page 9 Latest?cb=20150821195444

I could get behind watching a show about this. Let me know if a follow up episode is about it.

Also what I found. I posted in the FB Haunt about it. Per the wiki article, they search for it on that History Channel Big Foot show.

I'm interested, too. I've heard of Big Foot/Sasquatch and Abominable Snowmen. But apparently there is a whole range of "squatch" creatures.
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Post by NebulaJack Mon May 02, 2016 8:32 pm

rkwsuperstar wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:

This group of aliens abducted the same man repeatedly...then they took him and his 4-months pregnant girlfriend and they stole her baby out of her womb.  Years later he was abducted again and they introduce him to his baby.  He knows it's his because the alien told him telepathically.  Now, he's moved away from the desert and he's not abducted "as often."  

I'm disappointed.  The whole thing was about alien abductions.  The guide lied.  Off to google Sheepsquatch.

This is what came up when I googled it:

M'Aidez! M'Aidez! - Page 9 Latest?cb=20150821195444

I could get behind watching a show about this. Let me know if a follow up episode is about it.
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Post by rkwsuperstar Mon May 02, 2016 4:03 pm

rkwsuperstar wrote:

I'm disappointed. The whole thing was about alien abductions. The guide lied. Off to google Sheepsquatch.
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Post by rkwsuperstar Mon May 02, 2016 3:38 pm

This group of aliens abducted the same man repeatedly...then they took him and his 4-months pregnant girlfriend and they stole her baby out of her womb. Years later he was abducted again and they introduce him to his baby. He knows it's his because the alien told him telepathically. Now, he's moved away from the desert and he's not abducted "as often."

rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Post by rkwsuperstar Mon May 02, 2016 3:09 pm

Monster Mysteries is on Destination America. Aliens. Rednecks in the woods see aliens and choose to shoot them. They felt under attack because they were...in the woods. And they were aliens. And they had to protect their family. From...nothing, I guess. These aliens were just looking at them, with no weapons. Continuous shooting doesn't actually kill anything and there is no proof that there were actually aliens.

Mothman is on the ep, too, and something called a Sheepsquatch, which I'm interested in learning what that is. A giant sheep? A giant ape with a sheep head?
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Post by rkwsuperstar Mon May 02, 2016 11:53 am

Hey, fellas. My injuries are a little better every day. Getting some flexibility back in the hand, I can type a little. It's still swollen, which is worrying me, but since I'm getting some movement, I guess it's okay. Can put some weight on the right leg and can almost get it to bend 90 degrees, which is great. I might someday be healed all the way,
    Patch
    Patch

Post by Patch Mon May 02, 2016 9:37 am

Morning everyone. Hope you had a good weekend. Mine was a little off. Can't explain it, just felt out of sync. I got a lot done, mowing, reorganized my shop, put a fountain in the back yard. So it was productive.
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Post by NebulaJack Mon May 02, 2016 12:40 am

James.k.Polk wrote:April is over.

Time for some May Days.

I concur. I'd meant to post a new thread this morning, but had to leave for work. Speaking of work, I'm getting more hours (Yay!), but also having to be inside the store more and learn to do more things inside (boo). Maybe it speaks to my inherent laziness, but I'd much rather spend my work hours dancing around outside and reading audiobooks instead of inside moving around doing half a dozen different things that result in my hands and back aching at the end of my shift.

Also, I'm back to doing polls again.
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

M'Aidez! M'Aidez! - Page 9 Empty M'Aidez! M'Aidez!

Post by James.k.Polk Sun May 01, 2016 8:16 pm

April is over.

Time for some May Days.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:35 am